Human Resources Business Partner
Join a people-centric company…Corcoran Management Company is hiring!
Corcoran Management is a 70 year-old real estate development and multi-family residential property management company that is in the process of creating its first dedicated HR team. It is an amazing opportunity to join a respected, people focused company while contributing to the design and implementation of a new infrastructure that will support the growth of the business.
The HRBP will report to the Chief People & Culture Officer and will directly manage the HR Coordinator. The HRBP will resolve complex people-related issues; provide coaching and counseling to employees and leadership; analyze trends and metrics to inform decisions; identify and implement learning and development needs; partner with business units on engagement and retention initiatives; and mentor new/junior members of the HR team.
This could be the role for you if:
- You love variety in your workday
- You see opportunity in each challenge
- You want to use your organizational and interpersonal skills to drive change
- You are excited about designing processes and structures that support business operations
- You have at least 7 years’ experience solving complex employee relations matters
- You have demonstrated experience in multiple HR disciplines, specifically employee relations, total rewards, recruiting and performance management
- You have demonstrated knowledge of state and federal employment laws
- You are passionate about coaching and mentoring
This position is located in Braintree, MA (onsite). Schedule M-F, flex hours.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodation on the basis of disability or religion will be considered.
Corcoran Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not accept or tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant or employee, intern, or volunteer based upon the following characteristics: race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, qualified mental or physical disability or handicap, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, transgender status, genetic information, pregnancy or pregnancy-related status, marital status, veteran status, military service, any application for any military service, or any other category or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.